The M.C.C.C. has three areas dedicated to Fitness ideally located facing the Mediterranean:
- a Fitness Studio of 175 sq.m. for the Fitness classes in the Pavillon des Pins;
- a 175 sq.m. Cardio & Multi-Training room located at the top floor of the Pavillon de la Bergerie offering a full range of TechnoGym machines from Artis, Skill and Excite collections combining quality and performance, as well as, the exclusive multi-training structure Outrace that allows to perform highly motivating individual and collective trainings;
- a Fitness and Body Strengthening room of 175 sq.m. located at the 2nd floor of the Pavillon de la Bergerie offering a wide range of high end equipments to work on every body muscle to ensure optimum physical form as well as a Fitness.
On these two floors, you are be able to use Mywellness, a personal application paired with the equipments, downloadable on your smartphones, to set up and follow interactive personalized and team trainings.
In addition, changing rooms as well as sanitary facilities and showers, are at your disposal in this building.
In partnership with Riviera Sports Wellness, the MCCC offers to its Members the following services:
- A full programme of classes
The proposed themes enable to develop heart function, improve muscular performances and make you feel better in your body. They include: Abs Stretching, Cross Training, Yoga, Fit'N'Rythm, Full Body Workout, Zumba, Circuit Training....
Download the classes planning from October 2nd 2023 onwards: HERE.
Participation in th he Fitness and Yoga classes
M.C.C.C. Members benefit from a varied programme of classes:
- with an unlimited access to the blue classes (on presentation of their Fitness card or to be paid per session otherwise)
- "à la carte" for the yellow classes (to be paid directly to the Coaches)
Information and registration at the Club Reception: 04.93.41.30.15 or email@example.com.
For information, contact the Club Reception at +33 (0)184.108.40.206.15 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In September & October 2023: free TechnoGym® sessions & fitness classes (reserved for Club Members)
- Enjoy 30 minutes of training on TechnoGym® cardio-training equipment with a TechnoGym® certified coach
Upon reservation, on Fridays Sept. 29th, October 6th and 13th or Saturdays September 30th, October 7th or 14th 2023 on the 3rd floor of the Pavillon de la Bergerie.
- Also, discover the Cross training & Full body workout classes, led by Baptiste (Riviera Sports Wellness coach).
Upon reservation on Saturdays September 30th, October 7th or 14th 2023 from 11 :00am to 12 noon at the Pavillon des Pins.
- Personal Training sessions:
A tailored training session by a professional coach will ensure the organization of programmes adapted to your level and objectives with precision and control of physical movement - Positive and focused test - Customised follow-up - Physical effort assessment and in-depth physiological tests - Organisation of tailored programmes, adapted to your level and objectives.