To become a member of the Monte-Carlo Country Club:
- Fill in the application form joining an identity photo
- It is mandatory to have the sponsorship of 2 members,
- Join a cover letter at the attention of the President of the Club, Baroness Elizabeth-Ann de Massy.
- A medical certificate attesting the ability to do sport is necessary. For those wishing to participate in tournaments and team matches, please make sure it mentions “competition tennis”.
Once all above documents are completed, you should schedule an appointment with the Direction of the Monte-Carlo Country Club:
- Monsieur Eric SEIGLE, Director
- Monsieur Eric DOMEREGO, Co-Director
Finally, your application will be submitted to the Club Committee which will decide whether it is accepted or not.
All minor applications will need to be completed with the authorisation of his legal representative
Phone: +33 4 93 41 30 15 or email: email@example.com